“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® & Suave Professionals but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuaveBeliver #pmgSuave http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
Since my hair gets really dry and dead after summer ends, I like to give it some extra love before the next season hits so its as healthy as it can be. My life is always on the go so I don’t have time to hit up fancy salons for luxury treatments but here is what I make time to do:
- Find a good Shampoo/Conditioner. Last week I went to Walmart to get my hands on the new 2016 Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Collection and couldn’t be happier. Coconut Oil Infusion is infused with pure coconut oil, a natural moisturizer, and delivers lightweight moisture without weighing hair down. The Suave Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner system is proven to visibly repair damage in just three uses.
- Do not blow dry everyday. I usually only blow dry my hair when I absolutely HAVE to do. I will go to bed with it wet a lot of time and let it air dry on it’s own.
- Use an Oil treatment. Sometimes you need a bit more than just shampoo and conditioner. Adding in oils when your hair is damp allows your hair to soak every bit of the goodness up. I grabbed the Suave Coconut Oil Damage Repair Oil Treatment. Many of Suave’s collections are salon proven to “WAWA” (work as well as) luxury brands. It smooth’s out all the rough strands and gives my hair some extra shine too.
- Do not be too hard on your hair when you brush it. When your hair is wet, it is extra delicate so if it’s prone to tangle try to go easy on working out the knots.
- Use a cotton shirt instead of a towel. As I mentioned above, your hair is extra sensitive when it’s wet so instead of wrapping it up in a towel I would recommend first patting it down with a cotton t-shirt. Just like certain materials are better on your skin- softer fabrics are better on your lid!
If you want to try some of my tips go out and visit your local Walmart to try out all of the new 2016 Suave Professionals collections: Coconut Oil Infusion, Coconut Milk Infusion and Biotin Infusion, while supplies last.