You know how Frank’s Hot Sauce has the tag line “I put that shit on everything”. Well Tamari Sauce is my version of Frank’s. I seriously put it on EVERYTHING and this Sushi Cauliflower Bowl is no exemption. I came across “cauliflower sushi” in LA (obviously) and decided to try out a version of it that was a little less complicated.
What you will need (Serves 2):
•1 head of Cauliflower
•4 tablespoons of Tamari Sauce
•Salt to taste
1. Start with the “rice”- Shred your cauliflower as fine as possible…so small that it looks like “rice”. I could have done this much better but I was in a rush.You can use a food processor if you have one which would definitely help speed things up.
2. Lather up your pan with Coconut Oil and place your stove on Low Heat
3. Chop up your onion and carrots into tiny, little pieces and place it into the frying pan along with the cauliflower “rice”.
4. Let everything blend together and cook until it looks ready
5. Remove from the heat and let it sit until it’s mild
6. Add in chopped Avocado, Tamari sauce and some salt.
7. Lastly, add in your crushed Nori Flakes (a handful)