I CAN’T EVEN DEAL THAT IT’S ALREADY THE HOLIDAYS! AM I RIGHT? This year has flown by! Even though the holidays came fast this year, there’s no denying them! We are almost at the one month until Christmas mark..
Some people either love the holidays or hate them. Personally I fall under the former. But there’s no denying that the stress of finding something special for everyone while staying under budget is a challenge! I find shopping stress free and the main reason for that is that I avoid the malls and do all my shopping online! I rounded up some of my favourite items that I will be buying for some of my near and dear ones!
- “Adventure Awaits” Passport Holder – Never lose your passport again with this cute holder!
- “Surf” Straw Beach Bag- The perfect beach bag. “Rose all day”, “Seas the Day” and “Lifes a Beach” are other sayings also available!
- Jade Facial Roller – Roll this on your face after a long flight and you will instantly feel better. Decreases puffiness and tightens skin
- Long Champ Interchangeable Bag- This bag doubles as a backpack and a tote and comes in many colours!
- Raden Pink Luggage- Is there anything better than a pastel pink carry on? BONUS: It has a charging system by the handle for your phone!
- Fitbit Watch- Keep track of all the steps you do on your adventures!
- La Mer Mini Kit ( Under $100!) La Mer under $100- need I say more?
- Round Beach Towel- This towel is not only good for the beach but also for picnics!
- Glossier Sunscreen – Best sunscreen in the game at the moment!
- . Phone Tripod – Selfie Sticks are so last year! Hop on the new “it” trend to buy
- .Gray Malin Beach Print- If you arent travelling a lot, one of Gray Malin’s iconic shots will give you your wanderlust fix!
- Go Pro Hero 5- So good for snorkelling, surfing and adventuring! The photo quality is also REALLY clear!