We are just a few weeks away from Christmas now so I thought I would share a guide for your favourite JETSETTER in your life! Whether you are looking for a small gift or something a bit bigger, I’ve got you covered! All of these items are things I personally own…and LOVE! After years of testing out many things, I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed with any of it!
- Go Pro- Small, compact and you can dunk it under water or mount it to a surfboard!
- Cocktail Kit– Perfect for a stocking stuffer! So cute! And also great for any nervous flyers out there
- Monogrammed Jewelry Case– I used to travel and all my necklaces would arrive in a knot. NOT ANYMORE MY FRIENDS!
- Fjallraven Backpack– If you haven’t seen these backpacks, you must be living under a rock! The IT backpack!
- Sorel Boots- These bad boys are more for the traveller who likes adventure! So, so warm and cozy but also sturdy.
- Luggage Tags- I’m big on having something on your luggage that stands out and I love these tags!
- Kindle- Reading through several books on a vacation is standard for me so the Kindle is my best friend. Nobody has space for 3 hardcover books in your luggage…especially when you have a kids!
- Wayb Car Seat- If you haven’t heard of the Wayb car seat yet, do yourself a favour and look it up. I cannot even imagine travelling with any other car seat moving forward. The thing is only 8 lbs ( YES…really) and folds up so easily. We actually have used it at home as well when my mom needs to take Chloe somewhere. Highly recommend!
- Patagonia Puffer Jacket- I love this puffer jacket for the airport/plane! I get SO cold on planes and love that I can wear this but then it can easily scrunch up into a ball in my luggage without taking up much room
- Osmo Vlog Camera- Even when I am not nervous, my hands tend to shake! No idea why…perhaps my age LOL but the Osmo is amazingg for capturing a smooth video. Even if you are not a vlogging, blogger or in the digital space, it is truly an amazing little gidget for capturing a memorable vacation!
- Cosabella PJ Set– I got a set of these right after Chloe was born and they are hands down the BEST SET OF PJ’S I HAVE EVER OWNED. Caps are needed to explain the feeling. I also bring a set with me on all my travels. If I have a flight that is over 10 hours long, I will change into them ( I have a long sleeve set) to be comfy on the flight and sleep better!
- Calpak Neck Pillow– I adore this silk neck pillow for not only the plane but even for all the moments in between- bus rides, getting to the airport, delays etc. So good.
- Polaroid Camera-Such a cute gift to get someone younger on your list! It is a great introduction to taking photos and I love the realness of the photo that you end up with
- Vivier Serum-I do NOT leave home with any of my Vivier products. Sometimes when travelling, people think you shouldn’t bring your good items from home but when it comes to skincare I disagree. Your skin takes a beating when you are on planes and facing jetlag and my Vivier products single handedly SAVE me on trips. They make me not only look alive but I feel alive too.